Children are expected to wear a uniform in school. We feel that wearing a uniform not only looks smart but gives children a sense of belonging.
Our school colours are red and navy blue with white. Various items may be viewed at the school office which has stock of all sizes to try on before ordering to assist with correct sizing. Uniform is available from a company called PMG Schoolwear, available to order on line pmgschoolwear.co.uk or by telephone 01895 809321. All items of uniform should be clearly marked with the name of the child.
Please note it is important that if name labels are being ordered for the uniform, that uniform sizes are correct, once uniform is ordered and labelled it cannot be returned.
In cold weather, please ensure that children are adequately dressed with a warm coat and gloves for break and lunchtimes and during visits to the school allotment, church and other local areas.
- To enable parents and carers to clothe their children for school using readily available standard school-wear items, together with the School's own items.
- To enable children to develop a sense of belonging and identity with their school and their peers.
- To ensure children's safety at all times and during different activities.
- Navy blue school fleece jacket with logo (optional)
- Red school sweatshirt or cardigan with logo
- White shirt, blouse or school polo shirt with logo
- Navy blue school trousers or shorts, navy skirt, navy culottes, red gingham summer dress
- Reception class children: navy blue jogging trousers instead of trousers, skirt or pinafore dress
- Navy, red or white tights or socks
- Navy fleece hat for winter, red legionnaire's cap for the summer (optional)
- Black or dark blue shoes. White, blue or black closed toe sandals may be worn during the summer
- A school book bag
P.E. and Sports Kit
- Navy blue tracksuit
- Red T-shirt or polo shirt
- Navy shorts
- Trainers for outside games
- Socks for P.E.
P.E. clothes are to be kept in a named drawstring bag - thank you.
- A one piece swimsuit for girls, swimming trunks or swimming shorts for boys. Long 'Bermuda' style shorts are not suitable.
- Nose guard and/or goggles are not essential for most children, and may actually hinder their swimming if they are not familiar with them.
- Children need to bring their swimming costume and towel in a small bag, but should not bring aerosol sprays or hairdryers. (Roll-on deodorant may be used, but must not be shared).
- A hairbrush or comb.